10 kwietnia 2013

♥ Say hello to my new sh loves!

Contest

NN

New Look

Zara

NN

H&M

Promod

NN

17 komentarzy:

  1. Kombinezon, body i sweterek na końcu wyglądają bardzo ciekawie ;) przygarnęłabym !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. 3 pierwsze rzeczy są genialne ;))

    Obserwuję i liczę na rewanż :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nice purchases! The denim jacket looks fab!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Darling skirt! I love love love this!!!!
    Peace, Love & Good Chocolate,

    Paris // CharcoalAlley.com

    Sent on the run . . .

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. bardzo fajne te zdobycze, zwlaszcza spodniczka :)
    zapraszamy w wolnej chwili :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Love the denim jacket, all of these are great investment pieces, the orange Zara shorts will be so fun and perfect for the upcoming spring days! <3 I just followed you! <3 I've just upload my new outfit post featuring MINT on MINT on MINT, so if you're into pastels I urge you to feast your eyes, and do tell me what you think and hope you're wholly PROVOKED! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/mint-condition.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. spoko ciuszki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. słodka spodniczka ;)

    zapraszam do siebie i wspolnego obserwowania- jesli masz ochotę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. świetne rzeczy, zwłaszcza spódniczka w kropki ! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Lovely items !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I honestly think the red polka dot skirt would go so well with the denim jacket!! Very meadham kirchhoff!! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my fun layering look with a jumpsuit underneath and a Céline stingray box bag just in case you're into quirky accessories! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/joys-of-jumpsuits.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Really love you're new clothes!

    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Good! Love the skirt and the dress!
    Kisses!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję bardzo za wszystkie komentarze.

♥

Thank you very much for all comments.